Below find books for all aspects related to building
a successful business network as well as associations directories.
- The Art of Mingling: Proven Techniques for Mastering Any Room. Martinet, Jeanne.
- Conversationally Speaking: Tested New Ways to Increase Your Personal and Social Effectiveness. Garner, Alan.
- Dig Your Well Before You're Thirsty: The Only Networking Book You'll Ever Need. MacKay, Harvey.
- Dynamite Networking For Dynamite Jobs: 101 Interpersonal, Telephone, & Electronic Techniques for Getting Job Leads, Interviews, and Offers. Krannich, Ronald and Caryl.
- A Foot in the Door: Networking Your Way into the Hidden Job Market. Katharine Hansen.
- How to Make People Like You in 90 Seconds or Less. Nicholas Boothman.
- How to Talk to Anyone: 92 Little Tricks for Big Success in Relationships. Leil Lowndes.
- How to Win Friends & Influence People. Carnegie, Dale.
- How to Work a Room, Revised Edition: Your Essential Guide to Savvy Socializing. Susan Roane.
- Letitia Baldrige's New Manners for New Times: A Complete Guide to Etiquette. Baldridge, Letitia.
- Make Your Contacts Count: Networking Know-How for Business and Career Success. Baber, Anne and Waymon, Lynne.
- Networking For Dummies. Doug Lowe.
- The Networking Survival Guide: Practical Advice to Help You Gain Confidence, Approach People, and Get the Success You Want. Darling, Diane.
- Never Eat Alone: And Other Secrets to Success, One Relationship at a Time. Keith Ferrazzi and Tahl Raz.
- PeopleSmart. Mel Silberman.
- Power Networking: 59 Secrets for Personal & Professional Success. Fisher, Donna and Villas, Sandy.
- The Quick and Easy Way to Effective Speaking. Dale Carnegie.
- Social Intelligence: The New Science of Human Relationships. Daniel Goleman.
- Who's Got Your Back: The Breakthrough Program to Build Deep, Trusting Relationships That Create Success—and Won't Let You Fail. Keith Ferrazzi.
- You Inc: The Art of Selling Yourself. Beckwith, Harry & Christine.