- Adams Streetwise Small Business Start-Up. Adams, Bob.
- The Art of the Start: The Time-Tested, Battle-Hardened Guide for Anyone Starting Anything. Kawasaki, Guy.
- Craft, Inc.: Turn Your Creative Hobby into a Business. Mateo Ilasco, Meg.
- Disclosing New Worlds: Entrepreneurship, Democratic Action, and the Cultivation of Solidarity. Spinosa, Charles, Fernando Flores, and Hubert L. Dreyfus.
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don't Work and What to Do About It. Gerber, Michael E.
- Encyclopedia of Entrepreneurs. Hallett, Anthony, and Diane Hallett.
- Entrepreneur's Notebook: Practical Advice for Starting a New Business Venture. Steven K. Gold.
- Growing a Business. Hawken, Paul.
- Inc. Yourself: How to Profit By Setting Up Your Own Corporation. McQuown, Judith H.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship. Drucker, Peter F.
- Linchpin: Are You Indispensable? Seth Godin.
- Making a Living without a Job: Winning Ways for Creating Work that You Love. Winter, Barbara J.
- No B.S. Time Management for Entrepreneurs. Kennedy, Dan.
- Secrets of Self-Employment. Edwards, Paul, and Sarah Edwards.
- Start Your Own Business. Lesonsky, Rieva.
- Start Your Own E-Business. Entrepreneur Press and Lynie Arden.
- Visionary Business. Allen, Marc.
- The Way of the Guerilla. Levinson, Jay Conrad.
Oakley, Ed, and Doug Krug.
- The Essential Drucker: The Best of Sixty Years of Peter Drucker's Essential Writings on Management. Drucker, Peter F.
- The Fifth Discipline: The Art and Practice of the Learning Organization. Senge, Peter M.
- In Search of Excellence. Peters, Thomas J., and Robert H. Waterman, Jr.
- Leaders: Strategies for Taking Charge. Bennis, Warren, and Burt Nanus.
- Leadership Made Simple. Oakley, Ed And Doug Krug.
- Learning to Lead: A Workbook on Becoming a Leader. Bennis, Warren.
- Presence: Human Purpose and the Field of the Future. Senge, Peter M., C. Otto Scharmer, Joseph Jaworski and Betty Sue Flowers.
- Principle Centered Leadership. Covey, Stephen R.
- Synchronicity: The Inner Path of Leadership. Jawarski, Joseph, and Betty S. Flowers.
- 3G Marketing on the Internet: Third Generation Internet Marketing Strategies for Online Success. Susan Sweeney, Andy MacLellan and Ed Dorey.
- The 22 Immutable Laws of Branding. Ries, Al and Laura Ries.
- The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing: Violate Them at Your Own Risk! Ries, Al and Jack Trout.
- 1001 Ways to Market Your Services: For People Who Hate to Sell. Crandell, Richard C.
- e-Riches 2.0: Next-Generation Marketing Strategies for Making Millions Online. Scott Fox.
- Get Clients Now!: A 28-Day Marketing Program for Professionals, Consultants, and Coaches. Hayden, C. J.
- Groundswell: Winning in a World Transformed by Social Technologies. Li, Charlene and Josh Bernoff.
- Guerrilla Marketing: Easy and Inexpensive Strategies for Making Big Profits from Your SmallBusiness. Levinson, Jay Conrad.
- Guerilla Marketing on the Internet: The Definitive Guide from the Father of Guerilla Marketing. Jay Conrad Levinson, Mitch Meyerson, and Mary Eule Scarborough.
- How to Use the Internet to Advertise, Promote and Market Your Business or Website with Little or No Money. Bruce Cameron Brown.
- The Little Blue Book of Advertising: 52 Small Ideas That Can Make a Big Difference. Lance, Steve and Jeff Woll.
- The New Rules of Marketing and PR: How to Use Social Media, Blogs, News Releases, Online Video, and Viral Marketing to Reach Buyers Directly, 2nd Edition. Meerman Scott, David.
- Positioning: The Battle for Your Mind. Ries, Al, and Jack Trout.
- ProBlogger: Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income. Darren Rowse and Chris Garrett.
- Reality Check: The Irreverent Guide to Outsmarting, Outmanaging, and Outmarketing Your Competition. Kawasaki, Guy.
- Social Media Marketing: An Hour a Day. Evans, Dave.
- Startup Guide to Guerrilla Marketing: A Simple Battle Plan for First-Time Marketers. Jay Conrad Levinson and Jeannie Levinson.
- The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference. Gladwell, Malcolm.
- Twitter Power 2.0: How to Dominate Your Market One Tweet at a Time. Comm, Joel Comm.
- Ultimate Small Business Marketing Guide, 2nd ed. Stephenson, James.
- What Sticks: Why Most Advertising Fails and How to Guarantee Yours Succeeds. Briggs, Rex and Greg Stuart.
- Word of Mouth Marketing: How Smart Companies Get People Talking.
Andy Sernovitz, Seth Godin (Foreword), Guy Kawasaki (Afterword).
- Book Yourself Solid. Port, Michael and Tim Sanders.
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Cold Calling. Rosen, Keith.
- The Greatest Salesman in the World. Mandino, Og.
- How I Raised Myself from Failure to Success in Selling. Bettger, Frank.
- How to Master the Art of Selling. Hopkins, Tom.
- The Irresistible Offer: How to Sell Your Product or Service in 3 Seconds or Less. Joyner, Mark.
- The Little Red Book of Selling: 12.5 Principles of Sales Greatness. Gitomer, Jeffrey.
- The One-Minute Sales Person. Johnson, Spencer.
- Selling the Dream: How to Promote Your Product, Company, or Ideas And Make a Difference Using Everyday Evangelism. Kawasaki, Guy.
- The New Strategic Selling: The Unique Sales System Proven Successful by the World's Best Companies. Miller, Robert B., Stephen E. Heiman, Tad Tuleja, and J. W. Marriott.
- Selling 101: What Every Successful Sales Professional Needs to Know. Ziglar, Zig.
- Selling the Invisible: A Field Guide to Modern Marketing. Beckwith, Harry.
- Words that Sell, Revised and Expanded Edition: The Thesaurus to Help You Promote Your Products, Services, and Ideas. Bayan, Richard.
- Zero Resistance Selling. Maltz, Maxwell.
- Zig Ziglar's Secrets of Closing the Sale. Ziglar, Zig.