Below find books to help you write a resume
and cover letter as well as prepare for job interviews.
- 101 Best Cover Letters. Block, Jay A. and Michael Betrus.
- 101 Best Resumes. Block, Jay A. and Michael Betrus.
- The Career Change Resume. Hofferber, Karen and Kim Isaacs.
- CareerJournal.com Resume Guide for $100,000 plus Executive Jobs. William E. Ontag.
- Competency-Based Resumes: How To Bring Your Resume To The Top Of The Pile. Kessler, Robin and Linda A. Strasburg.
- Cover Letter Magic: Trade Secrets of Professional Resume Writers. Enelow, Wendy S. and Louise Kursmark.
- The Damn Good Resume Guide: A Crash Course in Resume Writing. Parker, Yana.
- Resumes that Pop!: Designs that Reflect Your Personal Brand. Pat Criscito.
- The Elements Of Resume Style: Essential Rules And Eye-opening Advice For Writing Resumes And Cover Letters That Work. Bennett, Scott.
- e-Resumes: A Guide to Successful Online Job Hunting. Pat Criscito.
- Get the Interview Every Time: Proven Resume and Cover Letter Strategies from Fortune 500 Hiring Professionals. Greene, Brenda.
- High Impact Resumes and Letters: How to Communicate Your Qualifications to Employers. Ronald Krannich and Caryl Krannich.
- How to Write Better Resumes and Cover Letters. Criscito, Pat.
- Knock 'em Dead Cover Letters: Features the Latest Information on: Online Postings, Email Techniques, and Follow-up Strategies. Martin Yate.
- Knock 'em Dead Resumes: Features the Latest Information on: Online Postings, Email Techniques, and Follow-up Strategies. Martin Yate.
- Packaging Yourself: The Targeted Resume. Wendleton, Kate.
- Resume Catalog: 200 Damn Good Examples. Parker, Yana.
- The Resume Handbook: How to Write Outstanding Resumes & Cover Letters for Every Situation. Rosenberg, Arthur D.
- Resume Magic: Trade Secrets of a Professional Resume Writer. Whitcomb, Susan Britton.
- Resumes for the 50+ Job Hunter. Editors of VGM Career Books.
- Top Notch Executive Resumes: Creating Flawless Resumes for Managers, Executives, and CEOs. Hansen, Katharine.