Below you will find general job hunting books as well as a section of books for those who are unemployed or about to be.
- 300 Best Jobs Without a Four-Year Degree. Michael Farr.
- The Academic Job Search Handbook. Julia Miller Vick and Jennifer S. Furlong.
- Career Guide for the High-Tech Professional: Where the Jobs Are Now and How to Land Them. David Perry, Jay Conrad Levinson.
- Guerrilla Marketing for Job Hunters 2.0: 1,001 Unconventional Tips, Tricks and Tactics for Landing Your Dream Job. Jay Conrad Levinson and David Perry.
- How to REALLY use LinkedIn. Jan Vermeiren.
- Job Hunters Sourcebook. Thomson Gale.
- Job Hunting for Dummies. Max Messmer.
- Job-Hunting Online: A Guide to Job Listings, Message Boards, Research Sites, the UnderWeb, Counseling, Networking, Self-Assessment Tools, Niche Sites. Richard Nelson Bolles.
- Job Search Magic: Insider Secrets from America's Career And Life Coach. Susan Britton Whitcomb.
- Knock ‘em Dead 2010: The Ultimate Job Search Guide. Martin Yate.
- Managing Transitions: Making the Most of Change. Bridges, William.
- Smart Moves for Liberal Arts Grads: Finding a Path to Your Perfect Career. Curran, Sheila J. and Suzanne Greenwald.
- The Unwritten Rules of the Highly Effective Job Search: The Proven Program Used by the Worlds Leading Career Services Company. Orville Pierson.
- What Color Is Your Parachute? Richard Nelson Bolles.
- What Does Somebody Have to Do to Get a Job Around Here?: 44 Insider Secrets That Will Get You Hired. Cynthia Shapiro.
- Work Your Way Around the World. Susan Griffith.